Thursday, April 1, 2010

An extra day to work on the car!

Yesterday my work announce they were giving us Good Friday off! WooHoo!!! Good Friday is tomorrow ;-)
So I convinced/asked/scammed Billy Bob to come over and help get the car ready. Well, probably help continue to get the car ready, probably won't be ready after this weekend, but I hope to make BIG progress.

Anyway....now that I think of it, I won't have to go to bed tonight, maybe I will just stay up all night and work on the car.

I will hopefully update information later this weekend if not, Monday by the latest.

Here are some pictures of the old racecar, since the only picture I posted was of it wrecked

Paddock Turn leading Franz in the Fiero (both ITB cars), 2009, probably fighting for 8th or 9th position...in class.


This was from driver's school in 2008 (the yellow hood), leading Donnie Walsh in his Miata, must have been ahead of him in line coming out of the pits, or he is lapping me. That is Franz's car behind us but someone else rented the car from him for driver's school.



This was from a open track day - practice, picture by Bubba



Paddock turn, a nice picture by Clutch

Again leading a Miata that is about to lap me, clearly bouncing off the curb.
Until next time be careful and God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment