Thursday, April 15, 2010




Well, my world is upside down now. I got a new assignment at work. I have to travel further and longer hours. But it is work and it is interesting. And top secret.

A quick update from last weekend.
The fuel pumps are hooked up

Rear panel installed – Separate compartments between fuel cell and driver – a good thing

IP Top Panel cut to fit around the roll bars, found the installation screw/ bolts too

Welded the front clip, a little rust made some of the uni-body structure a little loose, so I had to weld up some spot welds

Began to disassemble the factory wire harness to make room for a simpler one. It will be re-installed to comply to the rules..

My Dad made a mean (aka AWESOME) gauge panel for the racecar

Remove the fenders

Removed some more parts from the old racecar

The weather was beautiful and on Saturday and I want to thank Billy Bob and my Dad for helping me again on Saturday. My Dad also helped me trim my trees on Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment