Thursday, April 29, 2010

Good things happening

Some of the work that got done last weekend.
Seat installed and roll cage foam installed
Trunk pins installed
Rear diff cover pulled off, fluid drained and goo-ed back on.
Windshield ordered and tires ordered (and picked up the tires today)
Billy Bob has the car almost all wired up. We ran the fuel pumps, radiator fan (which may need to be replaced) and tail lights.
See pictures below



Big Thanks to Billy Bob and Bryan coming over and helping me.

What I hope all the ITB cars see this year of me.

Seat and roll bar foamed installed


Yeah....still making a mess



Sorry I have been quiet the last few days.









2 comments:

  1. So you named the ducks Billy Bob and Bryan? Cute. I'm sure they are both honored.

    ReplyDelete
  2. One part at a time. I see competative racing in your future. Relax, smile, have fun. That is the name of the game.

    ReplyDelete