Friday, April 9, 2010

Disclaimer

Figure I should get this out before I forget.
This blog is about....racing and getting the new racecar ready for the 2010 season. After, about the wins (I hope) and the trials (Oh there will be a lot of them).
This blog will have my life on it sometimes...like, what I did instead of working on the car. Or post links to stuff that interests me. Or tell you how blessed I truly am.
Some other notes....
I ain't the best at grammar. I may edit the post to fix stuff.
I sometimes don't make sense.
I am an engineer not an english major. Bear with me. I tend to write in the past, present and future all at once.
I do welcome comments.
I maybe funny, I may not tell you everything, I might rant, I might be boring. I might not post all the time. I will post if I get a sponsor (you better believe it).
But most importantly I will be me and I will show you who I am, I don't know any other way.

Be safe and God Bless :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment