Friday, April 30, 2010

Good things happening part 2

Was too tired last night to type everything out.

I had a call early this week from a racer who I ran against last year (and he kicks butt), letting me know I could borrow his camera this year. He isn't racing due to funding this year. I am so thankful.
I also got an e-mail from my favorite girl racer and she let me know that she has some used tires for me. I am so thankful
My Dad has been working hard in the garage this week. Put together my mirrors (secret weapon), cleaned up my tow cables, and the trunk pin plates. He also has my front bumper and is preparing to paint it. Thanks for all the work Dad!
My Mom has also let me know she wants to help anyway she can...so kind, love ya.

Now I am going home. To hopefully work on the racecar. Going to Autozone and the glass place early tomorrow.

Hopefully I will have an update on Monday!
Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment