Sunday, March 28, 2010

Racecar update 3/28/10

So it is raining today.
Yesterday I did some cleaning of the garage and took both of the quarter windows and began cleaning the "goo" from them. Would have worked more on the car yesterday, but I had training in the morning and watched the truck race with my Mom and step-Dad yesterday. It was just way too cold.
Today after church, I decide which headlight assembly to install, mocked it up and my Dad came over to talk and measure for decals. Then here came the rain. So I ate lunch and then (which I already planned to do) went to the OCEF (Ortonville Community Emergency Fund) Easter food sort. Now I am at my Dad's hoping to watch the NASCAR race or Indy race but they are rained out too. Just finished watching Michigan State go to the Final 4 with a win over Tennessee.

Until next time, be safe and drive careful.

No comments:

Post a Comment