Thursday, June 3, 2010

A quick preview

So the driver of the TF American Racing thought it would be a great idea to run two classes this weekend. ITB - like every weekend & STU, where his butt is kicked but does have a win in the group. And have a co-driver to help get the car setup right. Old Glory is going to be working pretty hard this weekend.

The car is ready and the driver is excited. As seen below my Dad came over and finished the decals on the car. I think Old Glory is going to run faster now.

Tomorrow I have some tools to load in the van and I need to repair the ramps on the trailer before loading the car. Then off to the track for setup and registration.

The plan this weekend is to go faster and beat Kimi. :-) Oh and bring it home in one piece. I hope to see you at the track!

Oh and I almost forgot...I get to be the MC for the trophy awards on Sunday in place of Billy Bob. This should be fun.
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

1 comment: