Wednesday, June 16, 2010

In the Garage Update

A quick update and picture before I head off to the Tigers game tonight with my Mom, step-dad and uncle.
 
I got the bearings and the brakes done. I put in old brake pads because I will not have time to heat cycle the new brakes pads in for the next weekend.
The starter is in, and oh my does that make a difference.
 
Now I just need to put the rear bushings in and fix the fan (would have last night but bought too short of bolts).
 
That is all.
 
I love this picture. Bubba took it during the first race weekend. Look at all those cars behind me!
 
Be safe and God Bless
 
 

______________________________________________________________________
This email has been scanned by the MessageLabs Email Security System.
For more information please visit http://www.messagelabs.com/email
______________________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment