Friday, May 28, 2010

Planning for the holiday weekend

The racecar (still working on a name for it) is sitting peacefully in the garage.....and leaking water...I think it is the rad hose. So, that is the plan for the weekend. Fix that. And add the oil pressure gauge line and gauge, a little vacuuming, and finishing up the decals. And get some tires mounted for my co-driver for next weekend....my secret weapon.
I also need to work on the tow vehicle, the serpintine belt is getting way too loud. I will enjoy the weekend and relax and work on all those other things I should have done while working on the racecar. There is a bonfire and a fishing trip planned (probably will skip out on the drag racing trip though, sorry Scott)

I did watch the videos last night (thanks Al). I have much room for improvement. Oh and a big sorry for getting into Dave C. at the start of the Sunday class race. I thought I was more square then I was and he made a good save, all three times....oops. I saw the green flag and hit the gas pedal but I the inside line is limiting on the start sometimes.

That is all for now. Here are some pictures from the Waterford Hills website that have popped up after last weekend.



No comments:

Post a Comment