Saturday, May 22, 2010

Good morning!

I sit in my van this morning typing this out and reflecting on the last 36 hours. God is very good to me. Thursday night I picked up the racecar from Angry Sheep Motorsports. I finished up some minor issues and then my Dad and I went to work on the decals. My Dad does good work. We didn't finish everything but it looks very good! We worked until 11:30. Yesterday I got to the track around 10:45a. With the rain tires on. But by practice time the rains stop and the sun was out. So I had to skip the first session to change tires.

I ran 3 practice sessions learning the new car. A LOT different then the old car. I also heat cycled the brand new set of tires.

Nothing broke. That was a good thing. The only issue I had was a piece of roll bar foam coming off.

I will update more later!
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

No comments:

Post a Comment