Friday, September 17, 2010

Post 100 and the newest TF American Racing crew member

Wow! Post number 100...I would like to thank....

Anyway in other news.

- My nephew Lawson Thomas Phillips was born on Monday September 13th, 2010 at 7:58am. Mom and Dad are doing well...even though Dad still looks like a deer in head lights. Love ya brother ;-)
Here is a picture of the "Future TF American Racing Jackman" ;-)



- Thanks to all those who supported me after the wreck, and ranting. TF American Racing team nurse Michelle called me 5 or 6 days straight to make sure I got up every morning. (And so did my Mom but I think she was more interested in my new girlfriend...LOL)

- My garage and driveway is a sad site...there sits the green machine, Old Glory and Rusty.

;-(

No comments:

Post a Comment