Thursday, April 26, 2012

Jasper - Six weeks

For the record...I am tired from all the home improvements...forgot to mention that last time. But...I have always heard "The house is never finished...". And that is very true. I got a few things still to do but nothing pressing. (Minus figuring out what creature is stirring in the chimney).

Jasper is six weeks old now. He is getting a little more of a personality. Nothing Earth shattering. But he looks at you more focused now. He laughs and is beginning to "coo". I try to get him to say "I love you" or "Daddy" but he hasn't got there yet. He is getting stronger, but still has not rolled over yet. He has the leg strength (I think my ribs are bruised from him), but still needs the arm strength.

Today, Jenna and Jasper are stopping by work so we can go together and pick up Great-Grandma Mona from the airport. She will be visiting her brother JD, and of course here to see Jasper. She also has volunteered to watch Jasper on Monday so Jenna and I can celebrate our first wedding anniversary. WooHoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment