Friday, March 9, 2012

Daytona and our favorite restaurants

So I watched the Daytona 500. I was in a hotel room on Monday night. It was an interesting race. Juan driver (I crack myself up sometimes) wrecked into a jet dryer and that caught fire. DW made Danica sound like she was the second coming of Richard Petty. He just needs to make his mouth shut. Danica didn't teach any NASCAR driver to keep their hands off the wheel. Come on DW. He needs to watch and listen to old ESPN and CBS races by Bob Jenkins, BP and Ned Jarrett. No bias, no selling up someone or something, just informing the fans what was going on. Even his brother is better...and that isn't saying much.


Congrats to the #17 team. The Roush power was ahead of everyone at Daytona. I am sure their experience with building engines in other series with EFI gave them an advantage. At least that is what I think.


I didn't watch the Phoenix race but the #11 team seemed to be the team to beat so far.


Anyway, it is funny how I sit here and can't think of anything to write. Work was a lot of focus lately, especially being out of town. Baby Boy's room / car seat / stroller / high chair is ready to go. Seriously we have had the pack n play with the infant bed on top next to our bed for over two weeks now I think. If you walked into our house you would think he was already here...minus a huge pile of laundry...LOL. Jenna has watched all his clothes too.


Jenna and I have been making dinners this week. She is such a great cook. We are trying to balance making dinners and heading to our favorite restrautants in the last few weeks and this weekend. Because we know we are not going to be going to them in the near future...LOL

Keep your eyes on the road, stay safe and God Bless.


Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment