Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year, Hello 2011

From everyone at TF American Racing, Happy New Year. Hellio 2011.

I have had a wonderful year driving Old Glory at Waterford Hills with all the wonderful people. (Merritt, Bob, Billy Bob, Jim, Randy, Vern, Dorothy, Al, Chris, Lyn, Rich, JB, Brian, Jeff, Kristen, Liz, Ralph, Bruce, Vaughan, Kris, Charlie, Jim, Joel, John, Lee, David, Laura, Doug, Becky, Brenda, Bruce, Mary, Andy and everyone else I missed)

I can not thank my crew, friends and family for their support and late hours
(Dad, Mom, Alan, Cathy, Kelly, Jason, Andrea, Scott, Bryan, Michelle, Kenny, Jason, Billy Bob, Tim, Dave)

And of course, the best thing that has EVER happened to me...my lovely fiancee Jenna.

Cheers to 2011 and another great and joyful year. God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment