Tuesday, November 9, 2010

NASCAR quick hits

Some observations as the NASCAR season comes to a close.

- Kyle Busch will never win a Championship until he grows up.
- His brother was lucky to win in 2004
- Kasey Kane is the next Dale Jr.
- There will be short fields next year
- I hope Denny Halmin wins the Championship. Anybody but Johnson....and Gordon.
- I am a new Clint Bowyer fan, RCR is back...finally.
- The racing is good, the tv coverage is awful. Which is truely amazing because there was never a pre-race or post-race show 15 years ago.
- The Nationwide Series (I still want to call it Busch) is in trouble.
- I still follow it and know what is happening...but I don't watch every race like I use too. Maybe because I would rather be racing....LOL

Be safe and keep it on the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment